Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's time for an entry unrelated to cosplay, how odd!

Happy conclusion to the window screen adventure - Mere hours after I posted about it, the day-time building manager (who is just as old and scary-looking, until you smile at him and he melts into an big sweetheart) came to my apartment and installed a screen for one of my windows!

He tried to explain why only one screen was being installed instead of two (I have two windows that open) but the conversation went a little like this:

Him - 한극말 한극말 한극말 한극말 한극말 한극말
Me - 몰라요 T_T
Him - 한극말 한극말 한극말 한극말 한극말 한극말
Me - 몰라요 T_T

And then repeat for a good five minutes.

So anyways, here are some random photos I've taken over the past couple of weeks!


Just needs an L!
Photobucket

This is a traditional farmer's alcoholic drink, made from rice. I can't remember the name, but it was really tasty. It came with a billion warnings from people around me to PLEASE DON'T DRINK TOO MUCH. It allegedly leads to super awful hangovers and nausea, but I was so paranoid from all the warnings that I only sipped at one glassbowl.
Photobucket

Delicious meat that turned out to be flat meatloaf. Wah wah :C
Photobucket

Eggs!
Photobucket

I...I don't....what?
Photobucket

Oh my goodness gracious.
Photobucket

The legendary odd-flavored KitKats. Green tea ones were not located, though.
Photobucket

See, sometimes I do remember to take pictures of what I eat before I've decimated it entirely.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Korean I was with didn't understand why I cracked up when I saw this bar sign:
Photobucket

Mychews are the best candy ever, and are only 50 cents a thing. This has let to REALLY unhealthy eating habits :C
Photobucket

Takboki (or however you romanize it) (I think it's spelled 딱보끼?) is so good. So Good.
Photobucket

And a view from my apartment at sunset!
Photobucket




And finally, a video of a Peruvian band playing outside of Yongsan Station. Paola, one of my co-teachers, is Peruvian-American, so it was a little bit of home for her :)

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wish I was eating korean food right now.

    ReplyDelete