Saturday, September 19, 2009

Holy crap. Holy crap. I just came back from the free (!) concert, Asia Song Festival, and there were a shitton of famous groups performing. I mean, most of you wouldn't care about Chris Lee from China, but HEY I SAW GACKT. I wasn't expecting that one, actually! It was at Seoul World Cup Stadium, and was basically 50,000 screaming girls from all over asia, but of course mostly Korea. And the concert was totally free. FREE 8D

Notable performances include Super Junior, Big Bang, Mihimaru GT (and you can notice me flipping out when I realize that they sing one of my favorite songs from Ouendan) V6, and GIRL'S GENERATION.

I SAW GEE LIVE. GEE GEE GEE MOTHERFUCKING BABY.


HERE. HAVE A VIDEO. Apologies in advance for focus problems, I was pretty far from the stage. Jump to 4:50 for GEE ACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment