Thursday, August 13, 2009

Did you know, I went to Japan this summer!
Photobucket


July was basically a countdown to Dia-Liz-Anna 'o clock. I flew over to Tokyo Sunday afternoon, and tried not to make everyone else hate me over my lack of jetlag. TOKYO. Going back a second time, it's still awesome. It's, in fact, even more awesome now that I've gotten to see more. It was also nice getting to look at the non-nerdy aspects-
Photobucket

Oh, I mean. That's pretty nerdy, but that's the only-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, but I swear we did normal things after th-
Photobucket

GIANT ROBOT OH MY GOD.

Photobucket

Dia and I also started a tradition of pretending to pose for the other so we could secretly snipe photos of otherwise objecting Japanese people behind us.
Here are two adorable MAIDOS from Akirabara-
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's some random guy on the subway who looks even more like an asian Orlando Bloom than the picture really shows:
Photobucket

Tiny adorable car!
Photobucket

Brb, going to Cephiro
Photobucket

Photobucket

Goddamnit, Richard Gere, or whatever your name is
Photobucket

Furry foxtails in Harajuku. Great.
Photobucket

Hey look at these chicks in this magazine
Photobucket

God yes.
Photobucket

A shrine next to the big temple in Asakusa
Photobucket

Oh hold up~
Photobucket

.....Japan.
Photobucket

So Tokyo was fab, and then we met the fantastic teams. This is my new friends face -
Photobucket

Oh my god, my precious cupcakes from Australia make BOSS faces
Photobucket

AkiraAkiraAkiraAkira ♥
Photobucket

Nom nom nom Italy. Made me start reading BLAME!, which is awesome, by the way. Sorry that I'm a decade behind everyone else.
Photobucket

I LOVE RAYEARTH
Photobucket

Stealing Dia's costume
Photobucket

Team Finland and China in our Tokyo room so we could kidnap them all and take them home make new friends.
Photobucket

My little :C face dumplings!
Photobucket


At the karaoke party, we broke out the myspace angles:
Photobucket

Iris and I are off to wear slutty outfits and rule the world.
Photobucket

THIS GUY IS 16. SIXTEEN. PRECIOUS EGG INDEED>
Photobucket

BRB living in Thailand in the arms of the hottest ladies ever
Photobucket


oh yeah, I made Jeanne. And then forgot to wear the forehead thing. And then took it off after half an hour because it was raining, and no thanks walking in that for a parade.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment