Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Copied from the lj!

Korean Adventure Update: I got my visa issuance number today, and I called the Korean Consulate to set up an appointment. Tomorrow at 3, it turns out! Lordy, this might happen faster than I expected, unless I don't get the visa same day. Sort of hoping that it takes a couple weeks to be processed, actually, I haven't packed or gotten all my visits in yet.

Important things to remember! I need to pack a year supply of my BFF forever, Clean & Clear face moisturizer and acne crap, because I refuse to part with it. Also, I need a year's supply of deodorant - it's ungodly unfair, but ASIANS don't get B.O, as my darling Anna has pointed out, and I've constantly lamented over. Especially when I have had to dance with especially pungent but otherwise nice partners for show performances.
The most important one: YEAR'S SUPPLY OF TAMPONS.

Why do Koreans use pads exclusively? WHO KNOWS. Thank god my recruiting agency sent me a little 'congrats' packet with important fun facts like that on a cd.

Anyways, this is my attempt to blog more. I figure I'll just try to write about things that, if I was the one reading the blog, I'd want to hear about. It's a little surreal but I'm still feeling like this whole EPIC JOURNEY is happening to someone else, because crazy spontaneous adventures across the world? It's hard to imagine doing it myself. OH WELL. I did have to struggle to not make an entry with just a video of kittens going 'OM NOM NOM'.

No comments:

Post a Comment