Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have internet in my apartment, finally!

I need more than a few minutes to give a proper update on my adventures of the past few days, but right now I need to type up a 2 week curriculum plan and calendar for my morning class, and I can't be bothered to do one for my 3 afternoon classes because I hate them all. Well, the second MWF afternoon class are a bunch of cute kids, but the problem is that none of them really know any english, so they all just stare at me and then ignore me. Fuck them, my morning kids are the best people in the world.

So. My apartment situation needs a full story, but suffice to say, it was completely and utterly trashed by the previous teacher; a middle-aged, chain-smoking, heavy woman who was fired after two months. So, the apartment still smells like cigarettes BECAUSE OF COURSE SHE SMOKED IN THE APARTMENT, THANKS, as well as just an odd old lady smell. FFFFF.

The bathroom floor was black with dirt and unknown scum. I wanted to cry when I saw it. I'm still only half-way done scrubbing everything, two days later, and I suppose I might be able to unpack sometime this weekend, or maybe Monday. :C

It is somewhat presentable enough to post a video though, because once this place is clean...HAHAHA:

3 comments:

  1. Commenting on the video, THAT VIEW IS AMAZING!

    Good luck unpacking and cleaning up the rest of the apartment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Renee!
    I'm Lee.

    How about these days?
    and joyful(?) time in Korea? haha
    if you have a cellular, Please call to me.

    BTW this week launch in comic event.
    if you want go there, call to me.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the food so far?

    ReplyDelete