Monday, April 13, 2009

Sorry for all the constant posting, but I've been trying to give myself a crash course in Korean so I don't completely fall apart when I get there - even though I don't know how to ask where the toilet is yet, which is clearly the most important phrase of all - and I've been searching for free online resources.

Well, I discovered Livemocha, which is a website that has free courses for a TON of different languages. You sign up and create a profile, and although I haven't gotten to that part yet, you apparently can chat with native speakers of whatever language you're trying to learn, and you can practice with eachother. Sounds really nifty, although that sounds like something for more fluent speakers.

I might have to go back and try it with French too, since I've forgotten all of mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hah jhang shEEl, uh dE suh yuh?

    Where is the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete